Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome to my photo blog!

I hope you enjoy my photo blog and learning about photography as much as I do. As I mentioned in my welcome message, my passion for photography is something that has stemmed from having my beautiful trio of girls. My inspiration has come from my best friend of 17 years. She has a natural artistic ability that I absolutely am jealous of! I decided that since I can't sing, or draw I would take pictures of the beauty and things I see in my life and use them as my art. I also wish to take pictures of people and provide them with lasting memories. Life goes by way to fast, why not keep pictures to remember and laugh at as much as possible. I am currently looking for opportunities to build my portfolio! More details to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Top 3

Labels

Followers

Pesquisar